Why wait for Sundays to fellowship and worship the Lord with fellow believers?
Our Church’s Prayer Groups give you the chance to meet and greet fellow believers in your locality and to praise and worship Jesus together. Seize this opportunity to strengthen, encourage, and grow in your faith with other members of our church during the week.
“What is the outcome then, brethren? When you assemble, each one has a psalm, has a teaching, has a revelation, has a tongue, has an interpretation Let all things be done for edification.”
– 1 Corinthians 14:26
KNOW MORE ABOUT OUR PRAYER GROUPS
Our Prayer Groups are an extension of our Church Ministry, where people meet in small groups to grow together in our relationship with God and each other.
The Prayer Groups are for people for all ages to come together, grow deeper in our faith and fellowship, pray together and for each other in our walk with God. There will be worship, sharing of testimonies, bible study, prayer, snacks & treats, laughter & tears!
Our Prayer Groups meet every week either online or in pre-designated locations spread across the city. To know the details about the Prayer Group that is closest to you, please reach out to the Church office.
The Church appoints a spiritual leader to take care of each of the Prayer Group called COACH. The COACH reports to a Zonal Pastor. In addition, a Prayer Group has a WORSHIP HELP who assists the Prayer Group in worship ministry. For Prayer Groups that meet physically, we also have a HOST who joyfully opens up their houses for conducting the Prayer Group meetings.
The Prayer Groups are an extension of our Pastoral Care where the aim is to grow together in our relationship with God and each other. Hence, we encourage everyone to get connected to a Prayer Group.
The Prayer Group ministry is open to everyone who consider Bethel AG Church as their spiritual home and are committed to the vision and leadership of this church.
- If you are connected deeply to any other church/ ministry, we encourage you to be faithful under that leadership and grow therein.
- If you were part of another church before, and Bethel AG is your spiritual home now, we encourage you to align with the vision of this church. Be open to learn and adapt to the way this ministry functions to fulfill the unique calling of this church and together accomplish what God has set out for us to accomplish.
- We expect our Prayer Group members to honour the leaders that the church leadership appoints over them
- We expect them to honour other Prayer Group members and grow together as a family.
- We do not appreciate gossip, groupism, unholy relationships and any financial transactions/commitments between prayer-group/church members
- We expect them to grow in a lifestyle prescribed in the Holy Bible; through Worship, Prayer, Fellowship & study of God’s Word
Once you become an active member of a Prayer Group, and should you choose to remain connected with the other members of the Prayer Group, you’ll be added to the Official WhatsApp Group of the Prayer Group by the Coach.
This WhatsApp Group is governed by the protocols laid down by the Church for the smooth functioning of the Prayer Group. Members are expected to adhere to these protocols as mentioned below:
- The purpose of the Whatsapp groups is only to communicate Prayer Group related updates as well as any updates that originate from the Church Office
- Members can share their personal prayer requests and testimonies
- Members can convey wishes and join in thanking God on each other’s special occasions (Birthday/ Anniversary etc)
- To help align with the overall vision of the church and avoid the clutter of messages, members are expected to not forward any content/links, both spiritual and secular, from sources other than the Church office.
- Members are expected to respect the privacy of other members of the WhatsApp group.
- Members are advised to limit the usage to the intended purpose of the group and not share anything religiously or politically offensive.
If you desire to join a Prayer Group, please click on the below link to fill out the form. The details provided by you will help us to connect you to the closest Prayer Group.
For any further details, please contact Bethel AG Church office on Ph:+91 80 6753 7777 or email us at [email protected]
If you would like to be the host to a prayer group, and open your home for other believers to fellowship, pray, and come together weekly, please fill this form and we will get back to you. (Please ensure that you select the option “Small Group Network – PG Host”)