We welcome You to the Bethel AG Church family!
Temple of God by Bethel AG Church International Worship Centre. (“BAGCIWC”, “we”, “us” and terms of similar meaning) provides this App (in these terms we call this app and any successor websites, and any services provided by BAGCIWC for use with the app, the “App”) to you subject to these terms and conditions of use (these “Terms”). Please read these Terms carefully before using the App. By accessing or using the App or by merely downloading the App you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and all terms, policies and guidelines incorporated by reference in these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms in their entirety, you may not use the App. The term “you” refers to the user of our App. This App is not intended to be used by children. You must be at least of the age of majority to use this Site.
Acceptance of Agreement
If you register for an account on the Site, you agree to:
- Provide accurate, current and complete information as may be prompted by any registration forms on the Site (“Registration Data”)
- Maintain the security of your password
- Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data, and any other information you provide to BAGCIWC and to Keep it accurate, current and complete
- Accept all risks of unauthorized access to the Registration Data and any other information you provide to us. You are Responsible for all activity on your BAGCIWC account, and for all charges incurred by your BAGCIWC account
- You represent and warrant that any credit information you supply is true and complete
- Charges incurred by you will be honored by you and your credit card company
You will pay the charges incurred by you at the agreed upon prices, including any applicable taxes.
The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the App are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site, except as allowed in this agreement, is strictly prohibited. Some of the content on the App is the copyrighted work of third parties.
Limited License; Permitted Uses
You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access and use the App strictly in accordance with this Agreement; to use the App solely for internal, personal, non-commercial purposes to print out discrete information from the App solely for internal, personal, non-commercial purposes and provided that you maintain all copyright and other policies contained therein.
The services we provide through the App are for your own use only. You may not resell, lease or provide them in any other way to anyone else.
Restrictions and Prohibitions on Use
Your license for access and use of the App and any information, materials or documents (collectively defined as “Content and Materials”) therein are subject to the following restrictions and prohibitions on use: You may not:
- Copy, print (except for the express limited purpose mentioned in this agreement), republish, display, distribute, transmit, sell, rent, lease, loan or otherwise make available in any form or by any means all or any portion of the App or any Content and Materials retrieved there from
- Use the App or any materials obtained from the App to develop, of as a component of, any information, storage and retrieval system, database, information base, or similar resource (in any media now existing or hereafter developed), that is offered for commercial distribution of any kind, including through sale, license, lease, rental, subscription, or any other commercial distribution mechanism;
- Create compilations or derivative works of any Content and Materials from the App
- Use any Content and Materials from the Site in any manner that may infringe any copyright, intellectual property right, proprietary right, or property right of us or any third parties
- Make any portion of the App available through the Internet or any other technology existing now or developed in the future
- Remove, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any App software or use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the App architecture
- Use any automatic or manual process to harvest information from the App
- Use the App for the purpose of gathering information for or transmitting:
- unsolicited commercial email
- email that makes use of headers, invalid or nonexistent domain names, or other means of deceptive addressing
- unsolicited telephone calls or facsimile transmissions
- Use the App in a manner that violates any state or national law regulating email, facsimile transmissions or telephone solicitations
- Export or re-export the App or any portion thereof, or any software available on or through the App, in violation of the export control laws or regulations of India
Linking to the App
You may provide links to the App, provided
- That you do not remove or obscure, by framing or otherwise, advertisements, the copyright notice, or other notices on the App
- Your site does not engage in illegal or pornographic activities
- You discontinue providing links to the App immediately upon request by us.
Errors, Corrections and Changes
We do not represent or warrant that the App will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected. We do not represent or warrant that the information available on or through the App will be correct, accurate, timely or otherwise reliable. We may make changes to the features, functionality or content of the App at any time without notice. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the App.
Third Party Content
Third party content may appear on the App or may be accessible via links from the App. We are not responsible for and assume no liability for any mistakes, misstatements of law, defamation, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, or profanity in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of content on their Site. You understand that the information and opinions in the third party content represent solely the thoughts of the author and is neither endorsed by nor does it necessarily reflect our belief.
We reserve the right to investigate complaints or reported violations of this Agreement and to take any action we deem appropriate, including but not limited to reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties and disclosing any information necessary or appropriate to such persons or entities relating to your profile, email addresses, usage history, posted materials, IP addresses and traffic information.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our partners, agents, officers, directors, employees, subcontractors, successors, assigns, third party suppliers of information and documents, attorneys, advertisers, product and service providers, and affiliates (collectively, “Affiliated Parties”) harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the App.
Your right to use the App is not transferable or assignable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or documents is not transferable or assignable.
THE INFORMATION, CONTENT AND DOCUMENTS FROM OR THROUGH THE APP ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” WITH “ALL FAULTS”, AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE, IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION THEREOF, WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGATION AND LIMITATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN US AND YOU. THIS APP AND THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES, DOCUMENTS AND INFORMATION PRESENTED WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH THE SITE OR OTHERWISE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT. ALL RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY VIRUSES CONTAINED WITHIN THE ELECTRONIC FILE CONTAINING A FORM OR DOCUMENT IS DISCLAIMED.
Limitation of Liability
A. We and any Affiliated Party shall not be liable for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting in any way from:
- any errors in or omissions from the App or any services or products obtainable there from
- the unavailability or interruption of the App or any features thereof
- your use of the App
- the content contained on the App
- any delay or failure in performance beyond the control of a Covered Party.
B. THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF US AND THE AFFILIATED PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE APP AND/OR THE PRODUCTS, INFORMATION, DOCUMENTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED HEREIN OR HEREBY SHALL NOT EXCEED Rs. 1,000/- AND THAT AMOUNT SHALL BE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER REMEDIES WHICH YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST US AND ANY AFFILIATED PARTY.
Use of Information
You acknowledge that you are responsible for whatever material you submit, and you, not us, have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright.
Statements on App
The App may include statements concerning our operations, prospects, strategies, financial condition, future economic performance and demand for our products or services, as well as our intentions, plans and objectives (particularly with respect to product and service offerings), that are forward-looking statements. These statements are based upon a number of assumptions and estimates which are subject to significant uncertainties, many of which are beyond our control. When used on our App, words like “anticipates,” “expects,” “believes,” “estimates,” “seeks,” “plans,” “intends,” “will” and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements designed to fall within securities law safe harbors for forward-looking statements. The App and the information contained herein does not constitute an offer or a solicitation of an offer for sale of any securities. None of the information contained herein is intended to be, and shall not be deemed to be, incorporated into any of our securities-related filings or documents.
Links to other Web Sites
The App may contain links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such Web sites, and such Web sites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked Web site on our App does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Web site by us. If you decide to download our App and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
Copyrights and Copyright Agents
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the App
- Your address, telephone number, and email address
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- You can reach us by using the Contact Details provided in the App
Information and Press Releases
The App may contain information and press releases about us. We disclaim any duty or obligation to update this information or any press releases. Information about companies other than ours contained in the press release or otherwise, should not be relied upon as being provided or endorsed by us.
You agree to comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of the App and the Content and Materials provided therein.
This Agreement shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in Bangalore, India and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Union of India. All actions shall be subject to the limitations set forth in this agreement. The language in this Agreement shall be interpreted as to its fair meaning and not strictly for or against any party. This Agreement and all incorporated agreements and your information may be automatically assigned by us in our sole discretion to a third party in the event of an acquisition, sale or merger. Should any part of this Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent that anything in or associated with the App is in conflict or inconsistent with this Agreement, this Agreement shall take precedence. Our failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision. Our rights under this Agreement shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
1. The information we collect from you:
1.1 When You download our App and create an account on it, you may be required to provide us with the following Information, such as: Your full name/ username, Country of Residence, Email Address, Phone Number, Address, and Profile Picture (optional). Of all the Information you provide to us, only your name/username will be visible to other users of the App. By submitting this Information, you consent to its use in the manner provided in this Policy. You can be rest assured that your Information will be solely used for the purposes for which it has been collected.
1.2 Additionally, we may also store your prayer requests, content and comments that you may post on the App. We may collect this information to understand how you use the App, the type of content you view, etc.
1.4 Our App may collect information about your browser and phone, and other web-connected devices that you may use to integrate with our services. This information will help us improvise the way we can personalize the content that you view on our App. We may also collect information about your mobile operator or ISP, language, time zone, and IP address for purely analytical purposes.
1.5 We may also collect non-personal data from the cookies stored on your device including cookie IDs and settings. Learn more about our Cookies Policy here.
2. The information we use:
2.1 We use your Information to verify accounts and activity, maintain the integrity of our App, and promote safety and security on our App. To achieve this, we may generate One-Time-passwords on your phone or email address to authenticate your account and to keep it safe each time you log into the App.
2.2 We may also use Aggregate Information (as defined below) and statistics for the purposes of monitoring the usage of our App in order to help us develop the App and to improve our services. We may provide such Aggregate Information to third parties on an aggregate basis. These statistics do not include personal Information. The term “Aggregate Information” means and includes information that is recorded about our users and collected into groups so that it no longer reflects or references any individual user.
2.3 We may use location-related information such as your current location to provide, personalize and improve our App for You and our other users. Location-related information can be based on things such as precise device location (if you’ve allowed us to collect it), IP addresses etc.
3. Controlling your Information:
3.1 You can withdraw your consent to the use of your Information at any time. However, such withdrawal will impact your usage of our App. Moreover, such withdrawal shall not impact the Information that has been processed by us prior to the withdrawal. You can be rest assured that your Information will never be used or shared or exploited for commercial gain. However, we retain the right to disclose or share your Information with our affiliates, subsidiaries, Vendors and service providers for the purpose of providing services to you. We are also required under law to share your Information with law enforcement agencies or in response to any legal requests that we may receive from any government authority without seeking consent or giving you prior intimation, if required.
3.2 Even though we do not share or sell any Information with third parties for marketing or unsolicited communication purposes, we may from time to time engage third parties to perform part of the services (including the processing of Information) on our behalf, such as hosting our data (including your Information); providing analytic services, such as tracking usage of our operational sites or websites; or performing other administrative services for us.
4. Making changes to Your Information
You are requested to review your Information from time to time which is available on the Profile section of the App and ensure that it is accurate. You can correct and make changes to your Information at any time. All changes will be updated immediately.
5. Deleting/ De-activating Your account
5.1 You can delete your account at any time by sending us an email at [email protected] unless there is any legal requirement that requires us to keep your account active. In such an event, we will retain your content for as long we may be legally required. In other circumstances, upon deletion of your account, all your Information will be deleted except your non-personal information which we shall be retaining on our servers for internal record keeping for a certain period of time.
5.2 Please keep in mind that search engines and third parties may retain copies of your public information such as Your username/ full name, content that you have posted, etc. even after You have deleted or deactivated Your account. We have no control over these search engines and third parties.
6. Transferring Your information
6.1 We operate our services on a global level. You authorize us to transfer, store, and use your data to any other country where we operate or may operate in the future. We shall ensure that all transfer and retention of data by our affiliates, agents, etc., will be in compliance with the law.
6.2 All the Information you provide to us is stored on secure cloud-based servers provided by a third party vendor in India. Any transfer of your Information outside India shall be in accordance with the Data Privacy Rules and the governing data privacy law of that country. By downloading and using the App, you consent to such transfer. Our third party vendor is contractually obligated to put in place protection before exporting or processing any of your Information. Although, we will strive to do our best to protect your Information, we cannot guarantee the security of the Information transmitted.
7. Information Security and Data Protection
7.1 We have incorporated appropriate security features and procedures to prevent unauthorized access to your account. However, we encourage you to help keep your account secure by not sharing your password with any other person. We will ensure that access to your Information will be restricted to our employees, Vendors, affiliates, subsidiaries, and agents on a strictly need to know basis and they will be bound by the strictest confidentiality obligations.
7.2 You agree that we cannot be held responsible and liable for claims, damages, fees, etc., for any loss or breach of Your Information or other materials that you post, upload, submit, and otherwise make available on the App, including areas of the App that are available to the public. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any losses including legal fees and expenses, that directly or indirectly result from: (a) any inaccurate Information provided to us, (b) content that is posted, (c) violation of any laws or regulations, and (d) breach of third-party intellectual property.
7.3 You also agree that we cannot be held responsible or liable for any loss, damage or misuse of your Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to any force majeure event. A “Force Majeure event” includes: (a) acts of God, earthquakes, pandemics, cyclones, storms, flooding, fire, disease, fog, snow or frost or other natural calamities or disasters; (b) unexpected circumstances including (but not limited to) war, accidents, acts of public enemies, strikes, embargoes, local disputes or civil commotions; (c) interruption in the services of networks or any other mechanical problem; and (d) any reason or cause beyond our control.
8. Changes to this Policy
9. Contact Us
If You have any questions or concerns about this Policy, you can email us at [email protected]
If You want to register any complaints about the misuse or breach of Your information, You can contact us at [email protected]
- To help You log into your account securely.
- To help us detect and fight spam, abuse, and other activities that violate our Terms of Service and other policies.
- To prevent unauthorized access to your account.
- They help us show you content that you may be interested in viewing.
- To help us remember your browser information.
- To help us remember your preferred language.
- To help us remember the country you reside in.
- To help us customize content based on the content you like and post, etc.
- To help us understand when and how often you use our App and what links You click on. We may use Google Analytics to assist us with this.
- To help us associate the device you use to log into your account and receive information about your device, IP address, etc.
- If you do not want us to show you content based on your interests, you can adjust your settings by enabling the Limit Ad Tracking setting in your iOS phone’s settings. If You use an Android device, enable Opt out of Ads Personalization in your Android phone’s settings.
- You can also opt out of Google Analytics by installing Google’s opt-out browser add-on, and opt out of interest-based Google ads using Google’s Ads Settings.
Spam can be in the form of bulk emails or one to one commercial emails. For bulk emails, we use the term “unsolicited bulk email”. We have a zero- tolerance spam policy. We will never send you any email communication unless you have validly consented to receive such communication.
We will not send you spam emails that promote or incite harm towards others, intimidates others, is discriminatory, hateful lascivious, malicious, seditious, unlawful, fraudulent, defamatory, insults any particular religion/sect, promotes enmity on the grounds of religion, race, gender, language, etc., or spreads rumors which is likely to cause fear to the public.
Our emails shall contain an “unsubscribe” link that allows you the option to remove or unsubscribe yourself from our mailing list.
If you suspect that you have receive a spam from our website, please contact Us immediately at [email protected]