Psalm 115: 17-18
The dead do not praise the Lord, Nor any who go down into silence. But we will bless the Lord From this time forth and forevermore. Praise the Lord!
Bible says God abides in the praises of His people. When we magnify God, we invite His presence into our lives. It honors God’s greatness when we are able to magnify God and focus on his goodness in spite of our personal challenges. Through this practice, we testify that God is greater than all.
There are numerous benefits we reap by offering our sacrifices of Praise to Him.
1. We invite God’s reign and rule in our lives.
2. We are strengthened in the face of struggles and hopeless situations we face.
3. We are enabled to remain victorious in Him irrespective of what enemies we face.
4. We are encouraged to focus on Eternity.
5. We gain freedom from shame, the weight of sin, depression, etc.
6. We are blessed with encouragement, healing, deliverance, peace, joy, provision, etc.
Scripture says “The dead do not praise the Lord, Nor any who go down into silence.” Spiritually dead and ungodly cannot praise God as they lack the revelation of who He is. But we who are alive in Christ can not only glorify God in this world but continue to glorify Him in spirit for Eternity. What a wonderful privilege we have!
So today, take some time to bless the Lord for He has given us breath and life everlasting in Christ Jesus.