We follow an amazing Almighty God.
“With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” Matthew 19:26
When you start your day or feel that your day isn’t turning out as you would have liked, say out loud the following verses from the Bible to edify you and to change your mood. These are God’s promises.
- “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11
- “A generous man will prosper; he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed.” Proverbs 11:25
- “God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline.” 2 Timothy 1:7
- “I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.” Philippians 4:13
- “Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart.” Psalm 37:4
- “Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.” Isaiah 40:31
- “What the wicked dreads will overtake him; what the righteous desire will be granted.” Proverbs 10:24
- “In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight.” Proverbs 3:6
How did we get these promises? We are His children by the works of Lord Jesus and by our faith in Him.
“And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation.” 2 Corinthians 5:18
Keep your mind on the Bible and your day will have no other go but to be blessed!
“Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable – if anything is excellent or praiseworthy – think about such things.” Philippians 4:8