EZEKIEL 36:27—”AND I will put My spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep My laws.”
God fills us Believers with the Holy Spirit so that we can be full of faith and walk in integrity. Believers or all with an interest in the new covenant, get a new heart and a new Spirit, to walk in their newness of life. God gives a heart of flesh, a soft and tender heart, that complies with His Holy Will. God’s renewing Grace changes our souls just like a dead stone turns into living flesh. God will put his Spirit in us, as a Teacher, Guide, and Sanctifier. The promise of God’s grace to fit for our duty, should hasten our care and continual endeavor to do our duty. We ought to praise the Lord, as the God of our salvation and rejoice in Him in our greatest distresses.
– Holy Spirit guides us to follow Him faithfully. (THE steps of a man are established by the Lord, when he delights in His way;—PSALM 37:23)
– God will give us supernatural strength to fulfill His purpose in our lives. (THE Sovereign LORD is my strength; He makes my feet like the feet of a deer, He enables me to tread on the heights.—HABAKKUK 3:19)
– God’s Grace and the ministry of Holy Spirit will give us victory in our lives. (THE LORD will cause your enemies who rise against you to be defeated before you. They shall come out against you one way and flee before you seven ways.—DEUTERONOMY 28:7)
– God manifests His power and love to those who fear Him. (HOW abundant are the good things that you have stored up for those who fear you, that you bestow in the sight of all, on those who take refuge in you.—PSALM 31:19)
– God is the provision for needs, wants, breakthroughs and miracles in our life. (THE lions may grow weak and hungry but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing.—Psalm 34:10)
These are promises to be pleaded by, and will be fulfilled to, all true Believers in every age. In the hope of a heavenly crown, let us not linger on earthly possessions and comforts, and cheerfully bear up under crosses. He that shall come will come, and will not tarry; and where He is, we shall be also.